I am humbled by Miriam Hurdle’s nomination of me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much, Miriam! Please visit her blog, The Showers of Blessing.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share the award on your blog
- Share seven random facts about yourself
- Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1,000 followers and let them know that they have been nominated.
Seven Random Facts about me…
- I was the yearbook editor in my senior year of high school.
- I love to eat savory and sweet foods–chicken and waffles, eggs and pancakes, bacon-wrapped dates. You get the idea!
- My first car was a 1982 Camaro Berlinetta.
- I got engaged in Montreal and my then-boyfriend (now husband) proposed in French!
- I visited 9 European countries in 21 days when I was 25.
- My sister was born on my 2nd birthday.
- My husband and daughters make me smile every day.
The Ten Blogs I’m Nominating, in no particular order:
Nominees, there’s no obligation to accept the award, but I hope others will check out your blogs and enjoy them as much as I do! Thank you for sharing your gifts.